Friday 20 March 2015

Starting Over

It must be at least 6 months since I last posted! The reason? Winter of course! As the dying rays of Autumn deserted my garden I realised that plants and growing were the last thing on my mind: I had a new house to furnish, a new job to get to grips with, and a whole new commute to get my head around. Learnning to garden from scratch was as far down the priority list as it was possible to get.

But I hadn't forgotten. Oh no. As the garden sat there all brown and forlorn I was looking out, imagining, planning and deliberating, and now that the winter darkness is finally lifting I feel i'm ready to start turning my ideas into actions! It will be hard work, there is lots to do and it cannot all be achieved overnight, however i'm feeling ready for the challenge of learning and growing, and hope that in 6 months time i'll be sat enjoying a pina colada and looking over all i've done with satisfaction.

So what are these big plans I hear you say. Watch this space and find out. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment